I called the University of Tennessee Veterinary School and made the appointment for the consultation and testing on February 27th. If that goes well, the surgery is the next day -- Friday the 28th. Now I'm scared.
I think I've been so focused on the goal that I'd forgotten that it involves major surgery and a plane trip and a plane trip with a dog just a few days after major surgery. And then a recovery that can takes up to two months to fully recover from.
Nothing to be scared of, right?
Max, on the other hand, seems fine -- sometimes I question whether he needs the surgery. But then he takes three meds a day and still has problems with elimination. Plus he is exhibiting signs of HE (hepatic encephalopathy) and it is unnerving when he is just sitting & staring into space, seems confused for brief episodes, etc.
I know when it's over I'll be able to relax, but for now all I can do is picture the plane trip over, the surgery, the plan trip back & worry.
*I was very pleased to find this web-site.I wanted to thanks for your time for this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post.
ReplyDeleteobat liver bengkak